Thursday 19 April 2012

Hello world!

Greetings!

I'm a long time Warhammer/Warhammer 40k player recently returned to the fold after a, oh, 6 year break or thereabouts. I'm starting this blog for the same reason that many seem to, to provide motivation for my hobby during those times when my enthusiasm falters. I collected many an army in my younger days, yet they are almost entirely in a terrible state, so while I will eventually be spending time and blog space on getting them fixed and painted (yup, I used to be a grey plastic fielder), I thought I'd make a fresh start when I came back to the hobby with the Island of Blood box. Which army did I choose? Well, both! But I've started with the Skaven (High Elves have yet to even be assembled). So since these are the little critters which occupy my mind most right now, I expect most of what I put here will be related to them, for the time being at least.

And that's it, blog post number 1!

*Squeek*

No comments:

Post a Comment