Wednesday 30 August 2017

New Tallspears Regiment - The Moon Shields

Two posts in two days? This will certainly NOT be a trend :p

Finally finished a new unit for my Sea-Kindred, and it's another unit of kindred tallspears built from the old and out-of-production GW High Elves Spearmen kit. I'm calling these the Moon Shields, in contrast to my already completed Star Shields, both of which making an appearance (to very different extents) in yesterday's narrative campaign batrep.


Expect to see these chaps actually joining the battle in future installments, led by Prince Ingemon, who I am working on right now, and should be up on here by the end of the week if all goes well.

As far as how the unit turned out... I'm glad it's done, but I'm not entirely satisfied. I don't think they represent my best work. But that's the last of my old GW elf kits finished, and I expect the future units to be more fun, and much less fiddly.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment