Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Finished BSB

Just got this done and I'm pretty pleased with the result.

I did the banners first so that I could hold the model further up without rubbing off the paint, and after I did them I wasn't really taken with them. I imagine many people have similar feelings when it comes to freehanding though, since it takes practice to really get the image in your head onto the model. But anyway, now that the whole thing's done I'm happier with them.

I'm sure some of you have noticed the out of place shiny bits on the top banner in the second picture. It seems that Agrax Earthshade sometimes goes on matt, and other times glossy. Yeah. :/

Anyway, back to painting clanrats I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment